Monday, January 11, 2010

what's happening this week!

two things for this week!
I have a new piece (as seen above!) in the art show Into the Ring, Sumo Style! , a Sumo wrestling themed art show. Should be cool! The opening is this Friday, January 15th at the SOMArts Cultural Center, and I will be there. I hope that if you are in San Francisco that night you can join me and all the other talented folks whose artworks will be in the show! for more info click the links.

get there early to enjoy the free saki!

and...
Saturday Jan 16th (The following day) I will be at the San Jose Comics Fest, A free admission comics convention hosted by my publisher SLG in downtown San Jose. Featuring plenty of great artists. Should be a neat thing to do on Saturday if your in San Jose. click the link for more info!

-a


No comments: