Monday, March 15, 2010

Escape from Dullsville on the way!

hey everyone.

if you pre-ordered my book Escape from Dullsville through amazon all those months ago. you not only helped to get the book printed but you should be receiving your copy in the mail in the next week or two. I've already received reports of people receiving their copies in the mail.

If you haven't ordered the book and feel like taking a look at a preview of the book look no further than this link right here.

and...
If you recall, I promised a free sketch to anyone who was kind enough to purchase of the Graphic Novel so, the balls in your court. All you to do is email me a picture of yourself holding your copy of Escape from Dullsville, the name of the character from the book you want me to sketch, and an address where you want me to send the drawing, to the email that is listed in the back of the graphic novel. I'm assuming it's going to take me a little while to get all these drawings done for everyone so please be patient!

you have till april 20th to get me a photo.

thanks for buying my book i hope you like it.

update:
looks like amazon is currently out of stock of the book, but you can also order the book from SLG directly here.


-andy

No comments: